50 TS Washer
Liquid Handling Control? (LHC?) Software is a powerful yet flexible interface for use with BioTek's 405? TS Washer, 405? LS Washer, ELx405? Select Deep Well Washer, EL406? Washer Dispenser, MultiFlo? FX Dispenser and 50? TS Washer. Full PC control provided by LHC Software leads to increased convenience when programming important assay-specific protocol requirements in a familiar Windows? environment. Any programming sequence possible onboard the washer or dispenser may be duplicated from the computer with LHC. With intuitive StepWise? protocol creation, even novice users will find LHC Software easy to use.
LHC Software allows computer-based programming of multi-step processes and it is used for integrating BioTek’s multi-mode washer dispensers, washers and dispensers into robotic systems. You can operate the system under computer control via LHC, or create protocols in LHC and download to the instrument for recall and execution.
LHC Secure software offers features to facilitate compliance to FDA directive 21 CFR Part 11 with computer control of BioTek’s Multi-Mode Washer Dispensers, Washers and Dispensers.
Bottles & Tubing
- 1550501S2 x 8-well Manifold for Fast Processing of 96-well Plates (Not Compatible with "M" Configurations)
- 1550504S4-well Manifold for 24-well Plate Washing
- 4070512S8-Channel Manifold
- 4070513S12-Channel Manifold
- 4070519S8-well Manifold with Short Dispense Tubes
- 4070527S8-, 16-well Manifold for 96- and 384-well Washing ("16" Configurations Only)
- 4070531S12-well Manifold, with Large Bore Aspirate Tubes (Not Compatible with "M" Configurations)
- 4070532S8-well Manifold, with Large Bore Aspirate Tubes